Foundations of World History (1/4-1/15)
Course: (Per. 2) Foundations of World History (Academic)
Course Schedule: Cohort A = M-W /Cohort B = T-R
Office Hours: 12-1 PM
Essential Questions: How did geography impact development of Ancient Greece? Why did the Greeks transition to democracy as its form of government? What are the similarities and differences between Greek religion and modern-day religion?
Standards/PIs: Students will:
- identify the physical, human and environmental geography of various regions.
- identify major historical eras, turning points and enduring themes.
- identify the reasons why change does or does not occur.
- Greece Geography
- DUE: (Cohort A: 1/6 - Cohort B: 1/7)
- Greek Democracy Interactive Google Slides
- DUE: (Cohort A: 1/11 - Cohort B: 1/12)
- Daily Life of Ancient Greece Webquest
- DUE (Cohort A: 1/13 - Cohort B: 1/14)
- Greek Religion & Mythology (Google slides and docs)
- Greek Wars
- Golden Age of Greece
- Alexander the Great
ASSIGNMENT DUE DATES WILL BE GIVEN IN CLASS AND POSTED ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
Links/Resources: Assignments and instructions are on Google Classroom