Week of Oct. 5
Course/Period/Group: A.P. U.S. History
Course Schedule: M-W
Office Hours: Friday 10-Noon
- To what extent did Jefferson & Madison continue the original goals of the Democratic-Republicans through their presidencies?
- I can explain the differences between the ideals and policies of Federalists and Democratic-Republicans.
- I can evaluate the domestic and foreign policies of Thomas Jefferson
- I can analyze the significance of the rulings of John Marshall and the development of the Supreme Court.
- I can describe the causes and effects of the War of 1812. Include supporters and opponents of the war.
Student Assignments: This is part of a larger project. - Everything is due on October 11. There will be some class time to work on these assignments.
- Create Your Character & Write a letter of Introduction
- Federalist Editorial & Democratic-Republican Editorial
- War of 1812 Soldier’s Memoir
- Letters from North, South, & West
- Foreign Policy Political Cartoon Analysis
Resources Page in Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/w/MTA2MTM3Mjc1MDYz/tc/MTU4MjIwNTYxNDA2